CAFETEX S.A. was established in 1974 and has 46 years of experience in Coffee roasting.
The Company’s scope is the sourcing and import of raw materials, the processing (roasting & grinding) and conversion of these materials into finished products of all types of coffee (filter coffee, flavored filter, espresso, flavored espresso, instant, traditional Greek) and variety of packaging (bean, ground, vacuum, pod, capsule).
Our commercial activities comprise of two segments: Private Label and Branded products under the labels “Coffeeway” and “Brazita”.
Certifications & Awards
- ISO 22000 : 2005
- IFS (International Food Standard): certified with “IFS 6.1” at the highest level.
- Rainforest Alliance: the largest sustainability program in the world
CAFETEX S.A. is today the biggest Greek owned coffee roasting company and third in the overall ranking in Greece. The processing plant and headquarters are located in Paiania-Attica, occupying a 2.000 sq.m. building in a total area of 5.000 sq.m.
SALES FIGURES IN SUPERMARKETS
- No 2 in Flavored Filter Coffee (in volume)
- No 2 Value Brand in Filter Coffee
- Presence in 6 main Coffee Categories
- 315 mil. servings equivalent in 2019