Greek Family Farm is a truly unique feta cheese manufacture based in EU-Greece. We produce about 50% of Greece’s total organic feta cheese production and we export worldwide. We are proud to be the first Greek, vertically integrated, company to produce high quality organic and conventional FETA cheese(PDO). We manage every aspect of our business including: fields for organic feed production, sheep to produce organic milk we use to produce our porganic and conventional feta(PDO) and all the dairy products. This innovative business model, with strict rules, applied at all production stages, allows us to achieve the highest standards of performance, ensuring the taste, quality and safety of our products. This strategy is reflected at our awarded products, as GFF feta cheese has been received the “Golden Cheese Award” & the “Best Greek Cheese” Award at the prestigious World Cheese Awards at Pergamon Italy, on October 2019. Our goat cheese also awarded with the Bronze Cheese Award at the same competition.
At GFF, we are driven by high standards. Our goal is to ensure exceptional product quality with respect to our long tradition and our local environment. Our dedication to excellence is confirmed the quality policies we implement:
1.Only pure ingredients: We pay special attention to the ingredients that we use for our cheese, using pure ingredients and apply strict rules at all stages of production.
2.Respecting animal welfare & the environment: Based on the animal welfare standards, our animals are grazing at open private fields, have humane treatment, excellent shed conditions and continues access to water and organic feeds.
3.Scientific monitoring of our production: Our selected team of scientists monitors every aspect of the cheese-making process and performs over 450 analyses every day, using our fully equipped chemical laboratory. We use only microbial rennet in our entire cheese production.
4.Globally recognized certifications: GFF produces protected designation of origin(PDO) FETA cheese and our production meets the highest standards and holds the below certifications: BRC, IFS, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, HALAL, KOSHER, GR-BIO, USDA-ORGANIC, KRAV, NON-GMO.
5.Combining traditional with modern techniques of production: We ideally combine modern facilities and production techniques with the art of traditional cheesemaking. Following the age-old methods of our ancestors, our products maintain their characteristic flavor and aroma right up to the moment you taste them.
6.Continuous employee training: Our company implements a continuous training program for all employees in production and administration, updating their knowledge and skills to the modern market needs.
7.Our investment to Research & Development: GFF cooperates with Universities conducting research that aims at improving the welfare and performance of productive sheep in Greece. Meanwhile, we take great pride in our efforts to develop new innovative functional products for individuals predisposed to various diseases.
8.A holistic approach to CSR: At GFF, we firmly believe that our business model should have a positive impact on our society, economy and environment. Our CSR priorities are: 1.Supporting our local community, 2.Improving Labor Practices 3.Adapting to Climate Change and protecting the Environment.
9.Creating a totally “Green” company for the future: At GFF, we are determined to become a more sustainable business. Our Environmental corporate social responsibility focuses on “green” issues such as energy, waste management and climate change.
10.Spreading our values abroad: Healthy nutrition is a matter of the utmost importance for every citizen around the world.
Certifications & Awards
- BEST GREEK CHEESE AWARD
- GOLD FETA CHEESE AWARD
- ISO 22000
- ISO 9001
THE ONLY LARGE SCALE 100% VERTICALLY INTEGRATED FETA MANUFACTURER IN GREECE
Greek Family Farm controls all parameters of the production process from feed and fodder to life stock management and the production of sheep and goat’s milk up to the final cheese product.
GFF FETA IS A WORLD CHEESE AWARD WINNER
- BEST GREEK CHEESE AWARD
- GOLD FETA CHEESE AWARD
The World Cheese Awards makes us proud and gives us the drive to continue offering delicious and healthy cheese choices to our worldwide partners and end consumers.
100% GREEK SHEEP & GOAT MILK
- Authentic Fresh Greek P.D.O. Milk with Certified Protection of Origin (no milk dust, no cow milk or imported foreign milk of questionable safety).
- 24,000 plus tons annual organic milk capacity.
- Healthy and Safe high-quality milk due to continuous quality controls at all stages of the vertical integration process.
- The ancient Greek sheep breed “Chiotika” is a milk source of excellent quality & taste.
- Direct access to our own organic milk source due to our private farm and collaborative selected contractual partners.
- The amazing flora and microclimate of Thessaly provides excellent pastures, therefore amazing milk
NATURAL & CONTROLLED
- Natural Ingredients: No food coloring/ No preservatives/ No artificial flavorings / No GMO
- No animal rennet in the manufacturing procedure: Only microbial rennet. Products Also Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Fully Controlled Conditions: From the field & fodders up to the final product In – house lab that performs numerous analysis on all stages of vertical production.
ADVANCED ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
- Strict animal well fair practices.
- Advance livestock management technology.
- 400 collaborative farms under the same management model of technology and animal practices.
- Excellent infrastructure of animal stables and advanced milking systems.
- Continues training to new technics and methodology.
- 400 acres of privately owned pastures.