Hellenic Fine Oils SA is a leading company in the food sector in Greece. The Company is active in the production and bottling of olive oil and seed oils, as well as in the trade of delicatessen products.
Founded in 2000, HFO includes existing and popular brands in its product portfolio, such as Sparta, Ananias and Aigli. It is a purely Greek family business, which maintains its values in a highly competitive environment. Thanks to its structure, the Company is flexible to every upcoming need and is adaptive to current market changes. On the other hand, its production capacity and its organization contribute to the execution of large orders, multiple skews and requirements. At the same time, the adoption of an integrated customer-oriented strategy is its diversification element. This is achieved by developing a structured system for managing customer relationships based on providing high quality services.
HFO has strong presence in both retail and wholesale market, as well as in HO.RE.CA. sector, offering products bearing a company brand and private label products. Indeed, HFO is one of the leading suppliers of private label products in key accounts supermarkets in Greece and abroad, a factor that indicates its extensive production capacity, its solvency and its credibility. Its products are exported to 40 countries around the world. At the same time, its product portfolio is constantly growing, so that it will meet the needs arising in the market.
The superior quality of raw and secondary materials, the qualified staff, the modern plants and the efficient customer service add value to the production process and contribute to the foundation of the company’s competitive advantages in the olive oil industry.
Certifications & Awards
- ISO 22000
The International Institute of Quality, Monde Selection, granted the award:
- “Silver Award 2014” to extra virgin olive oil “Sparta”.
The International Institute of Quality and Taste, ITQI, granted the following awards:
- “Superior Taste Award 2011” to flavored olive oil “Sparta Aroma”
- “Superior Taste Award 2007″ to the PDO Kalamata olives “Sparta”
- “Superior Taste Award 2007″ to the organic extra virgin olive oil “Naos”
- “Superior Taste Award 2006” to extra virgin olive oil “Sparta”
- Modern facilities and bottling and standardization equipment
- Part of Soya Mills Group, one of the leading agribusiness companies in Greece – fully vertically integrated company
- Certifications (IFS, ISO22000)
- Successful audits carried out by many customers with high scoring
- Continuous investments in technology-bottling
- Product quality is ensured by setting stricter than legislation standards
- Award winning products in international competitions
- Products already exported in more than 40 countries
- Flexibility in production according to the needs of the customers
- Capability to undertake large quantity contracts due to solvency
- Business ethics key operations element
- Long lasting relationships with major key accounts across the globe
- Contracts with stable pricing for key accounts