OMEGA SA was founded in Kalamata in 1978 by Konstantinos Konstantakopoulos and started to operate in the production and distribution of Greek rice and pulses.
The company owns a state-of-the-art 7500 m2 rice and 7500 m2 pulp and processing plant at the Industrial Area of Kalamata and owns a 3500 m2 privately-owned distribution center in Aspropyrgos, Attica, and a 1200 m2 in Thessaloniki.
It has a privately owned fleet of 24 dry cargo trucks and employs over 120 employees.
OMEGA processes on an annual basis more than 10000 tons of rice and 8000 tons of pulses, 3000 tons of sugar and corn flour.
OMEGA today is one of the leaders in the Rice and Pulses market offering a full range of products of excellent quality.
- Consistent quality following global standards
- Timely delivery
- Flexible return policy
- Efficient Customer support
- Continuous investment in R&D
- Wide product variety/ portfolio
- Flexible packaging options (sizes, volume, etc.)
- Competitive value for money sales strategy
- Market Leader
- Ownership of Capital Equipment
- Excellent management team and operations
- Strong Marketing Strategy
- Produced in Greece, supporting traditional local farmers
Certifications & Awards
– ISO 9001-2015
– ISO 22000-2018
– DIAMONDS OF THE GREEK ECONOMY 2021
– DIAMONDS OF THE GREEK ECONOMY 2020
– Superior Taste Award 2018